A cancer diagnosis can be difficult on the whole family. Fortunately, there are many cutting-edge treatments that can battle the disease more effectively than ever before. You can learn about some of these treatments by looking through the websites below or contacting South Florida Radiation Oncology at (888) 823-9162.
- If you are a caregiver for someone with cancer, it is important that you remember to take care of yourself as well. Find tips and resources for doing just that at Cancer.org,
- Explore some of the latest therapies for advanced kidney cancer at KidneyCancer.org.
- Visit the Lance Armstrong Foundation for information on finding a counselor to help you in your journey in the fight against cancer.
- At Cancer.org, get the facts on cancer prevention and early detection.
- This article found on the National Cancer Institute website outlines some credentials and qualities to look for in an oncologist.