Facing a cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to approach your condition alone. Educate yourself about your treatment options by clicking through these links and learn more about the support services offered to you by the South Florida Radiation Oncology team by calling (888) 823-9162. We focus on personalized patient care to ensure you or your loved one receives the best treatment regimen available. All of the links listed below in the resource information can be found on our resources page.
- The cancers in children are often very different than those that develop in adults. Learn more about the differences by visiting the American Cancer Society website.
- The National Cancer Institute also answers many frequently asked questions regarding the causes of childhood cancers.
- Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in men and women and is the number one cause of cancer-related deaths. Learn more about this cancer and what you can do to prevent it on LungCancerAlliance.org.
- You can also check out this article for a list of the most frequently diagnosed types of cancers in the United States.
- Colon cancer is one of the leading causes of cancer-related death in American men and women. This article from PubMed Health provides more information about the causes and risk factors associated with this disease.