Facing a cancer diagnosis can be overwhelming, but you don’t have to approach your condition alone. Educate yourself about your treatment options by clicking through these links and learn more about the support services offered to you by the South Florida Radiation Oncology team by calling (888) 823-9162. We focus on personalized patient care to ensure you or your loved one receives the best treatment regimen available. All of the links listed below in the resource information can be found on our resources page.
• Prostate exams can help to detect prostate cancer in its earliest stages when it is most treatable. This resource from the Prostate Cancer Infolink website can help you to learn more about what to expect from a prostate exam.
• Want to learn more about how CyberKnife can help to eliminate spine cancer? Read this article from CyberKnife.com for more information.
• When undergoing cancer treatment, patients should manage and plan their diets carefully. The MedlinePlus online medical reference offers more information about nutritional planning during therapy.
• Having a balanced diet can also help to prevent cancer from developing. This article goes into more detail about preventing cancer with a healthy diet.
• Looking for extra support on your journey to better health? CaringBridge.org can help you to connect to others and find support during your treatment and recovery process.