Visit our website Resources page for the links to the information below. If you still have questions about the topics discussed in our recent blogs, these helpful resources may answer your questions. For more information, contact South Florida Radiation Oncology at (888) 823-9162—we are happy to help you.
- Cancer can take many forms, but always begins the same way. Learn more about the basics of cancer from the American Cancer Society.
- Physical activity can help to prevent cancer and provides many other benefits—find out more by visiting the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
- Cutting calories and controlling your weight is an important part of improving your health and reducing cancer risk. This article from the National Cancer Institute provides more information.
- Many cancer cases are preventable. Read this article from the World Health Organization to find some helpful ways to prevent cancer.
- Massage therapy can be beneficial in reducing stress and improving overall health for cancer patients. This article answers many frequently asked questions about massage and cancer therapy.