Visit our website Resources page for the links to the information below. If you still have questions about the topics discussed in our recent blogs, these helpful resources may answer your answers. For more information, contact South Florida Radiation Oncology at (888) 823-9162—we are happy to help you.
- Tobacco use is one of the leading causes of cancer deaths in the United States. Find more tobacco use-related statistics on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.
- Do you need help quitting smoking? Visit the National Cancer Institute website to find some free resources that may help.
- CyberKnife can deliver high-energy radiation to a cancer site with amazing precision. Learn more about the benefits and advantages of this technology on CyberKnife.com.
- With the help of advanced radiotherapy treatments, some brain tumors that were previously deemed “untreatable” can now be successfully treated. The National Brain Tumor Society provides more information about brain tumors on their website.
- If you are in need of some extra support during your cancer treatment, check out CaringBridge.org to find some supportive connections.