Click through These Websites to Find out More about What South Florida Radiation Oncology Has to Offer
In our recent blog posts, we discussed the benefits and advantages of advanced radiotherapy treatments. If you would like to find out more about these technologies and how they can be applied to the treatment of cancer, trigeminal neuralgia, and many other illnesses, visit these websites or contact South Florida Radiation Oncology at (888) 823-9162.
- Non-Hodgkin lymphoma is the most common form of lymphoma in the United States. The American Cancer Society provides more information about this condition on their website.
- The Varian TrueBeam STx offers patients a new, advanced solution for cancer treatment. Learn more about this leading edge therapy on VarianTrueBeam.com.
- Visit RadiologyInfo.org to read about stereotactic radiosurgery and how it can be used to treat a variety of medical conditions.
- Breast cancer is one of the most common cancers affecting women. Check out PubMed Health for more information on the prevalence, symptoms, and treatment of this disease.
- Find out more about gynecologic cancers and their symptoms on the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention website.