If you are interested in knowing more about the TrueBeam system and other forms of radiotherapy, visit the following links or see the Resources page on our website. You can also contact South Florida Radiation Oncology by calling (888) 823-9162.
- This Reuters article explains why TrueBeam technology enables clinicians to treat tumors more quickly and efficiently.
- For an overview of the TrueBeam radiotherapy system, see this page from the Varian Medical Systems website.
- The International RadioSurgery Association explains how stereotactic radiosurgery works and what cases it can benefit.
- Learn about the use of radiotherapy for treating skin cancer on this page from the National Cancer Institute.
- The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Association provides a guide to radiation therapy explaining what to expect and how you can minimize discomfort caused by side effects.