If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with cancer, South Florida Radiation Oncology is here to help you learn more about your diagnosis and treatment options. If you still have questions, get more information by calling our cancer center at (888) 823-9162 or visit our Resources page, where you can find all these helpful links.
- Visit the American Society of Clinical Oncology’s website for up-to-date information on the latest breakthroughs in oncology treatment.
- Read this website from the makers of the CyberKnife technology to find out more about what to expect during treatment.
- This oncology news article explains one of the ways doctors are working on improving cancer treatment using CyberKnife technology.
- Get all the information you need about lung cancer from this website by the national Lung Cancer Alliance.
- If you’d like more information on the treatment you’re receiving at SFRO, visit this comprehensive oncology treatment page from the National Cancer Institute.